Thursday, March 24, 2011

nice afternoon




Phil and Janet were up yesterday afternoon to retrieve their VW Rialta - which we had been keeping for them over the winter. Popped in the battery and it started up right away. They plan to take it to the Juno Awards in Toronto and since Tasha the dog will the accompany them on the trip, the Rialta is a much better option than a motel/hotel. Tasha LOVES the Rialta.



All well with Phil and Janet - we had a very nice visit together - but as they had their van that they drove up in and the Rialta, the opted to hit the road before it got dark.


Week as been fairly quiet - I sold a house on Monday (always nice when that happens) Business has been fairly steady. I guess things are tougher in Ottawa for agents as I have two Ottawa agents coming out to Renfrew to show my listings. A few years ago that would hardly EVER happen, the Ottawa agents would refer their clients to someone up this way. I guess times are tough.



Well, I guess I better get some chores done - can't spend all day on the lap-top


pictures today are to show how much freaking snow we still have on our front yard!!!!




1 comment: