Friday, May 11, 2012

gorgeous day!!!

Well after having to wear a jacket, sock and shoes yesterday, today was much nicer - back to "scandals"!!!  nice!

Did a fair bit of running around - lots of back and forth from Renfrew to Douglas - but that's the way it goes.  Last year I seemed to do lots of back and forth from Renfrew to Calabogie! 

We got the Mustang out from storage last week.  Tonight we had to run back into Renfrew - it was so nice out, we went in the Pony with the top down - wheeeeee....  

The cats are loving this nice weather - Buddy is out all day - the "girls" not so much, but they like to go out too.  It seems their favorite time is after dark - which is when we're trying to get them in.  They particularly like to play "chase me, chase me" all over the front lawn.

Black flies are out in force!  I have trouble standing around outside when they are this bad - mozzies next I suppose - oh goodie.

Rick's up early tomorrow showing a bunch of houses and I'm heading into the office to deal with an offer.  Home inspection on Sunday - and that pretty well takes care of the weekend.

What can I say about today's picture - other than - it's a Sphinx and it is on the top of my office!   In fact is is one of a pair of Sphinx's my boss picked up from somewhere and has installed them on the office roof.  Not sure what the connection is between fake Egyption artifacts and real estate - but, hey, sure catches everyone's eye.  Maybe gives Renfrew a touch of "Vegas".....lol

 



No comments:

Post a Comment