Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter cool

Well, we had some snow a few days ago and lo and behold - it stayed!!!  Snow in November hasn't really stuck around for the past few years - maybe this year will be different!  I guess the ground is frozen now.

I tried hanging out some laundry today, but it didn't really dry and wound up half way across the yard - that may be my last attempt at hanging my laundry out.  Once we get serious snow, I can't really get to my clothesline anyway.  Anyway, now that we have our pellet stove going, I can dry clothes on a rack in about 2 hours.

Had a couple of busy weeks in real estate - but things seem to have settled down.  As usual inventory is low - Rick and I have sold many of our own listings, so our inventory is particularly low!!  But little will happen until the new year - its always quiet this time of year.  First hunting season, then Christmas!

We're looking forward to seeing our "ex" neighbours, Pam and Terry Ellott, who are stopping in for a couple of days on their way from Ottawa to Elliot Lake.  We always look forward to seeing them!

We decided today to partially decorate the house - no trees or village yet - but we did go through some of our boxes and put out some things - makes it feel all Christmas-y.



Pictures today are of the living room - all "tarted" up with Christmas clutter (I like it) and the cats having a discussion as to who gets to sit on the back of the couch.


1 comment:

  1. Well I can't say I miss the gray, cold fall days or the snow. It should be mid to high 70's in Daytona today, works for me!
    john

    ReplyDelete