Wednesday, May 5, 2010

okay, okay----it's been a while




















I admit, I've been terrible lately to keep up this blog. LAST weekend I had a nasty cold - which UNFORTUNATELY coincided with a once-or-twice yearly visit with our friends Pam and Terry. It was absolutely wonderful to see them and have a nice long visit even if I was under the weather.

Cold is pretty well gone now - it really stayed a chest cold and sore throat - I never really got a stuffy head. Anyway, certainly glad I'm over it! Rick had a couple of rough days, but nothing serious - no fair!

Been busy lately too - I've listed 3 properties in the last week which might just be the most I have listed in such a short period of time.

A really neat one I listed today is in Eganville - an old train station buildin in 1897. Up until 1980, it was still being used by CN Railway, but now is simply a really cool house! 14' ceilings - lots of wood and original features (including a "coffin room" where they used to keep put the coffins while waiting for the train. Anyway, a really neat historical home that has been well restored, but not overly modernized. Kitchen still has the ticket windows!

They are also cat lovers and have build a cat house and cat enclosure outside to keep the cats safe & the birds too! It's a good idea, and I suppose if we ever moved to a busy street, we might just do the same thing.

Todays picture - the catery! & the train station

No comments:

Post a Comment