Sunday, June 19, 2011

banner day











Today was perfect weather-wise. Nice and sunny, but not hot - windows open - no a/c and a nice breeze! perfect!


We had some running around to do today, so no point in Jamie and Julie coming out - we'll see them another time. Rick did some not so Happy Father's Day plumbing this morning - one of the copper pipes to the bath on the second floor was leaking, so he had to cut out a section of ceiling drywall and repair the pipe. We'll monitor and make sur the leak is stopped before closing up and re-drywalling the ceiling. Lots of fun!!

I'm still enjoying my Kindle - although I do still have to have a "real" book now and then. I do really like the fact, though, that I can buy a book in the middle of the night if I want to or anytime actually! We don't have a book store in Renfrew and the only place to buy a paperback is Wal-Mart or the Drug stores and I find their selection to be pretty slim - lots of vampire books these days - that appears to be the flavour of the month.


If you want a bit of a laugh go to Youtube and search Weird Al Yankovic - he's got a video "the eminem interview" that is pretty funny.


Today's picture is the garden - it's really coming along and a neat shot of Nibbles that Rick took the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment