Wednesday, June 8, 2011

how does your garden grow???











Kris' garden is coming right along as you can see by my picture. He's been working very hard on it it - don't think he's discovered weeding yet. ..... I do look f- orward to some fresh tomatoes - I think he has a row of iceburg lettuce, but I THINK it is one of those "delicate" types of produce that the bugs take care of pretty quick unless grown in a very controlled environment - oh well - what are a few bugs....


Rick and I are keeping pretty busy - I've got a home inspection later this week and an Open House on Sunday - hopefully I'll have nice weather for the Open House. Nothing keeps people away like pouring rain.

Been very warm for the past day or two - the thermometer at the back of our office read 100 degrees this afternoon. Sure cooled down this afternoon - I hear Ottawa got socked with thunderstorms, but all we got out Renfrew way was some very light sprinkles. In fact, Kris had to water his garden tonite as it was so dry

We got an aquarium a couple of weeks ago - actually Kris bought it when he was in the pet shop buying crickets for his Amole lizards. anyway, it's kind of nice - it cost $99 and the fish cost ninetheen cents. We bought 3 fish, but 2 died - but at nineteen cents we can afford to replace them - often.


Buddy is tall enough that he can drink from it - either from the water fountain part or right out out of the bowl - fish doesn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment