Wednesday, September 2, 2009



I took this picture on the way into the office this morning. I always like this time of year with all the bales of hay lieing in the fields - really pretty. I bet the farmers are liking this stretch of dry, sunny weather - nothing worse that soggy hay!!!

My day was busy enough (again) showed a house or two in Renfrew and a couple more tonite. As I said earlier this week - seems like an odd time for real estate to be busy - but hey, I'm okay with it!

Rick is getting close to finishing up the spare room (it's official - it is going to be a man-cave (music and hobby room)

Jamie tells me he likes his course and plans to move ahead to the level 2 Automotive Technician as soon as he is allowed to - hopefully early 2010. (wow - nearly twenty - ten!!! imagine that!) Anyway - you go, Jamie!! don't forget to do your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment