Thursday, September 3, 2009

kids - don't try this at home



Silly cats(Nibbles & Tigger)like to sit right under our cars - preferably right up against the wheels!!! not smart!!!

Today was a rather long day for me. Started out with a home inspection that didn't happen as scheduled. I had a home inspection set up for this morning at 10 a.m. - but the inspector didn't show up. And although several calls were made to Amerispec, no calls were returned or explanation forthcoming for the no-show home inspector!!

I was NOT amused!!

My buyer and I sat around for 2 1/2 hours waiting for him. Then I spent a couple of hours this afternoon trying to round up another home inspector at the last minute. I did get one, but not until 5 o'clock - so I didn't get home until 8 or so. whew!!! like I said a looooooooooong day!! And by the way, still no call or word from Amerispec regarding their missing home inspector!

Note to self - take Amerispec off list of home inspectors!!!!! Always better to stick to local guys!!

But, super weather today - tomorrow I have to go to Calabogie and if the day is as nice as today was, Rick and I will take the Pony! Top down allllll the way!

Update on music/hobby room renovations - molding and trim going on soon! One man-cave coming up (pictures to follow when all done)

No comments:

Post a Comment