Thursday, February 2, 2012

nice day

didn't do much special today - we were in the office for a few hours - then off for a quick lunch at an agent open house at aVERY nice bungalow - about 1700 s.f. with a double garage.  I think I could live there.  Road is fast though and our 4 cats are not used to a busy road - we get so little traffic around here.  I honestly think if we ever move, we will probably have to build a cat run for the babies.  They simply have no road sense whatsoever living on 5 acres in such a quiet area.

Weather wise - it hasn't been too bad this week - not much in the way of snow and fairly mild.  Tonite is minus 14 and I think that is the coldest it's been for a while.

Tomorrow we're out to list a piece of land near Dacre - I haven't seen it, but it has access to Constant  Creek - so should be a nice little building lot!  Hopefully we can walk it a bit to get the lay of the land - although I don't do a lot of tramping around in deep snow these days.

We are seeing things picking up in real estate  as to be expected as we head into February!

Todays picture - Kris on his snowmobile - notice the snow banks!



1 comment:

  1. A 2 car garage, your men need a warehouse!
    The site of the snow just makes me cold, looking at the ocean and it is 70f here right now.
    Stay warm.
    john

    ReplyDelete