Sunday, August 30, 2009

Can this be August????



Well this is my first post in a couple of days - now that Rick has "outed" my blog, the pressure is on to post SOMETHING every day. But I sometimes forget

Today was another busy real estate day - showing a house up in Mt. St. Patrick, putting a for sale sign on a lot I listed on River Road and stopping in the office to pick up an offer. Rick and I finally got back home just in time for the NASCAR race this afternoon

It actually feels like Fall today with the cool weather and the constant rain. It didn't look so nasty when we started out this morning - I had sunglasses on - but by the time we got home, the house was quite cool. But, instead of turning on the heat, Rick got a nice fire going in the fireplace which we are still enjoying into the evening. Hard to believe - a fire in AUGUST!!!

According to the weather forecast, it should be nice for the rest of the week though. Good thing 'cause I'm not ready to put away my sandals just yet!!!

My picture today is Jamie and Kris from this summer when Jamie came up for a week. Jamie has his first day at Algonquin tomorrow in the Automotive Technician course - he's been quite looking forward to it - and confident he will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment