Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out for a drive




Day well spent getting our satellite dish under control - involving Rick on the ladder to reach the dish and me in the living room watching the signal. This chore was made soooooooo much easier with the use of walkie talkies. Last time we tried to get the dish lined up, we were yelling back and forth. Didn't really think we would ever have any use for those walkie talkies - who knew? thanks, Jamie for giving them to us!!

Quick jaunt into the office to check office e-mails, load some pictures on the MLS and make a few calls. Given the beautiful weather (warm, but not crazy hot and humid) Rick and I took the Pony up to Westmeath for a nice long drive. I had to preview a cottage up there and also had to check on a property I have listed on the Ottawa River.

I've been closely following my niece's blog lately - she is on her way (or might be there by now) to Aubi Daubi to teach (not sure of the correct spelling - I actually pronouce it Abbi-dabbi) I'm anxious to know how her flight was and hear about her travels.

Pictures today are from our drive to the Westmeath area - I gotta watch out for those hydro lines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment