Saturday, August 15, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

Whew! It is HOT out there! I just got back from showing a 200 acre farm! No, I didn't walk the 200 acres, but even walking halfway to the back of it was was quite an effort! no bugs, though. And at least the showing was an excuse to take the "Pony" out for a drive.

We spent most of the day waiting around for a service call from the Bell satellite people. Rick was trying to move our old Bell dish but couldn't seem to get it lined up right to get any reception. After several attempts he put in a service call- the problem was a rather large branch. Rick and the service men quickly took care of the branch and we immediately had perfect reception!

I do hate having to cut off part of tree to watch TV - but, well.... the deed is done, I'm sure I'll get over it!!

I'm not having any luck adding a picture to my blog tonite - might be dial up connection - I'll try again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment