Wednesday, January 27, 2010








So, I spent the entire day in the office something I don't usually do. We have "duty time" where an agent is to be on duty in the office to answer the real estate line & people who just walk in. We used to split between 3 agents and just do half days, but since Barry retired, it is just myself and one other agent, Dennis, so it is one day on, one day off. At this time of year it is fairly quiet and can more for a long day.

HOWEVER, as I usually do when bored (or when I should be doing something else) I was surfing the net checking out new receipes (I'm not sure why I'm always checking out new recipes, I hardly EVER actually use them - we're boring eaters and just keep eating the same old stuff over and over again. Last year Rick and I discovered Wendy's taco salad and you would have thought we discovered a new food group!!)

ANYWAY, I noticed an ad for a cookbook that is called "get in the kitchen, bitches" that looked hilarious. The intro to the book on their website is a riot - I highly recommend googling "whipped and beaten" to check out the book. I may even order it - who can resist "trailer park chicken marsala" don't know what it is - but sounds like fun to make. I'll probably order it just to read it!

Today's picture is one emailed to me to celebrate "National Girlfriend's Day" I just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment