Friday, November 19, 2010

cold!!!


Not sure why - but today seemed to be the coldest day yet! We were up to Eganville today - still trying to get that office back up to full operation - but is a tough go. I bailed at 2:30 as we had stuff to do in Renfrew.


Jamie and Julie were up last weekend - they were very up beat about the apartment they have rented in Ottawa. Jamie seems very excited although he's been away from home for 9 years or so. I guess he's always shared a place with other people and this is really his first apartment where it is just him (and Julie, of course) but no room-mates. I understand he is glad to be getting out of his current place. They move in December 1st and I think Rick and I will go in with the truck to help with the move. I believe a lot of his workshop stuff will be coming out here - sigh!


We're getting kind of full here what with Kris bringing home "sparklies" that he picks up. This week he has brought home a used woodstove (missing a leg), a used electric guitar (minus the pick-up and strings), a ceramic christmas village set (still in the box) We're going to need a storage unit soon!! Can you say hoarders???


tomorrow (Saturday) I'm showing a couple of houses and Sunday Bill and Andrea are up for the last NASCAR race of the year! wow - where did the year go????? Guess it's time to get the Christmas stuff out - might as well start with my new village set...
today's picture is of Nibbles having nice little nap on the back of the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment