Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday


there could be many titles for this picture of Phil and Janet's Rialta....


"Can't they put Spandex in these things???" or "I shouldn't have eaten that second piece of cake!!!!" or "Take that back and bring me a REAL size 8!!!!!" or what about "book me into the gym, Danno!!!"


hahaha - I know just how Rialta feels!! & I bet ya'll do too!


Had a great weekend - Phil and Janet and Janet's mom, Betty were up yesterday to tuck their RV in for the winter. Pam and Terry came up from their son, John's house in Ottawa to prepare to head out today. So we had a lovely dinner together - even Kris came home early from hunting. A nice day.


Pam and Terry were kind enough to wait until I got up this morning to say good-bye as they pulled up stakes to head South in their RV for the winter. I really enjoyed seeing them and soooooooooo happy they are back in Ontario for their summers as I really missed them when they used to "live" in BC.


Rick is doing a commute from Ottawa these days - he's in the final stretch of his course and has to drive into Woodward Avenue 4 days a week. Next week will be the end - good thing, he's really not enjoying the 1 plus hour commute again!


No comments:

Post a Comment