Wednesday, November 10, 2010

wednesday


Much running around today - I had the second stage of my crown done today (no...not a Princess crown - a crown on my back tooth) It feels funny, but I guess I'll get used to it. After that I headed up to Eganville where I had office duty for the day. But just after I got there, I got a call from some clients who wanted to look at some houses in the afternoon - so, I closed up the Eganville office and drove back to Renfrew for the showings.


I can't say that I mind driving up to Eganville - but most of my clients are in the Renfrew area, so I wind up spending a day in Eganville and then playing catch up back in Renfrew the next day. Or driving back and forth. Oh well, rural real estate involves a LOT of driving.


The township is finally getting to work on the expensive upgrade to our water system here at home. Cats are a little freaked out at all the activity up and down the street. Buddy doesn't seem to mind - but the "ladies" are not going out during the day - they mostly line up on the back of the couch and watch the men working.


Today's picture - water works!!!

2 comments:

  1. This past week has been very nice. 8 - 10 degrees during the day and SUNNY! Weather in your neck of the woods looks pretty good too - Enjoy!
    patti

    ReplyDelete