Wednesday, December 15, 2010

still sick......


We do seem to be on the mend, but still not really up to par just yet. sign of getting older - it's harder to shake a cold. And this is a funny one, just as you think you're feeling better, you slide down hill again.


Yesterday was a snow day - it snowed all day and we just stayed put! I understand it was much worse in the London/Sarnia area where people were trapped in their cars on the highway. Wasn't that bad here - but we have a policy of only driving in bad weather if we absolutely HAVE to. I don't consider shopping a reason to venture out.


Today was fine - so a quick trip to the office to handle some paperwork and then off to Pembroke to do a bit of shopping. We did get the the iems we planned on as well as some impulse items. However, still being under the weather did us in, in less than 2 hours! I was in a store looking at some clothes, when Rick tracked me down looking for the Buckley's cough medicine I had in my purse. One look at him swigging it right from the bottle and it was clearly time to GO HOME!

Picture today is our oh-so-elegant cat Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment