Monday, November 16, 2009








Busy day - had to put a listing on the MLS - I know computers were supposed to save us time but, by the time I put the info on the MLS, then on our C21 website, send the ad to the paper etc - poof an afternoon gone!

Guess, that's like the "paperless" office that computers were supposed to give us - I use waaaaaay more paper now than I used to in my first office job. Back in the day of the typewriter we used much less paper - since we didn't want to have to type the whole thing over again, we typed it right the first time! Now, I print, proof, change, print, proof, change it again etc. Putting an offer on a house now entails a minimum of 4 different documents!

Nice day though - sunny and fairly mild. I remember a number of years ago when having a day mild enough (and no snow) to hang out laundry was a bonus, now, I expect to be able to hang my laundry out until the end of November. I can't say I actually mind the warm weather, but I suppose it's not really "right".

I have quite a bit of running around tomorrow - out to Douglas to show a farm, then back town to show a house. whew!

Kris bought me a lottery ticket the other day that you play like a Bingo card - I'm hooked!!!

today's picture isn't as dramtic as I thought it would be. The sky appeared to be darker when I shot it and I liked the look of the white farm house against the dark sky - only the sky wasn't really as dark as I thought - I like it though (no that's not the farm I have for sale - check out MLS#743239 for my listing)

No comments:

Post a Comment