Sunday, November 1, 2009

i HATE leaf blowers!!




I went out this afternoon to hang up some laundry and all I could hear (on what should have been a nice, quiet Sunday afternoon) was the sound of freaking leaf blowers! And I can't just blame neighbours - Rick has two of them himself. They are just so darn loud. Nice that those using them wear ear protection - but what about the rest of us!!!! Rakes were MUCH quieter.

Busy enough day - showed a couple of houses in Renfrew this morning, picked up a large plastic storage box to put all our Halloween stuff in, then home to catch the NASCAR race at Talledega. My driver sucked (as usual) Between him and his crew chief, one dumb mistake after another. Only 3 races left to the Championship and it looks like Jimmy Johnson has it locked up.

(hey Bill and Andrea, hope you didn't PVR the race for Monday night and I just blew it for you....LOL)

Today's pictures are our little guy Buddy (he's really not all that little anymore) and a shed/man cave that Kris is building back behind the house.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the leaf blowers. I don't really see how they are as good as a rake, anyway. Mind you, we picked up most of our leaves with the lawn mower, so we made a lot of noise yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete