Saturday, November 14, 2009

Now THAT'S a turkey!!!



















I finally got a close up of those dumb wild turkey's!!! There is a field I drive past a couple of times a week and there are always a bunch (gaggle??? flock???) these wild turkeys. Today (unlike last week's picture) I was able to get a better shot. They must be thriving in the wild as they all look pretty big! hmmmm....turkey....

Nothing tooooo exciting this week - quiet as far as real estate goes - although today I listed a farm on 177 acres near Douglas. So, a drive out there today to put up a sign and get some pictures. Nice land, but the house needs some work.

It was our anniversary yesterday - 28 years! Wow!! We didn't do anything exciting - we've been avoiding busy public places while I await my H1N1 flu shot. Renfrew's first flu clinic is this Tuesday and I imagine the line will be quite long.

We are having serious cat issues lately - our older tabby cat, Max, who has NEVER played well with others, has become quite nasty with the smaller female cats. I think he ambushed Nibbles last nite - somewhere around 4 a.m. I heard Kris hollering at him and shortly afterwards I heard Max scrambling under our bed. Nibbles, who hasn't a mean bone in her body, was very nervous and jumpy today. Not sure what we can do with Max - maybe some kitty Prozac.....????

It's been a good week for Kris - on Monday he brought home (from the landfill site aka "the dump") a foozeball game minus the legs (might that be why it was in the dump??????) and yesterday he brought home an aquarium with allllll the accessories (lamp, filter, pump etc) I was expecting him to put fish in it (silly me) but I see he has two lizards in it - cute little buggers about 4 inches long. wonder if he'll name them.... wonder how long lizards live.....

never a dull moment! anyway today's pictures are the turkeys and a really nice old cookstove I saw in a house I was showing the other day. I get to see some of the neatest things in my job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment