Monday, November 23, 2009

e-mail me - PLEASE!!!!!

Please, please, please - EVERYONE - send us an e-mail!!!

we had some PC issues and when we loaded a new version of Outlook it over-wrote all our old e-mails and, of course, e-mail addresses. soooooo....,if everyone who reads this blog, would send me an e-mail, it would be greatly appreciated! thanks to one and all!

Yesterday was the last NASCAR race of the season and it was as disappointing as I expected. Jimmy Johnson won the Championship for the 4th year running which is ONLY a good thing if you are a Jimmy Johnson fan - which we are not! Well, next year is another year - go Jeff go!!!

well, that's it! - not much else new. weather's good - I'm happy - I can still hang out my laundry - bonus!! Might not be warm enough for the new amole lizards - whenever I see them, they are huddled under the light - how exciting is THAT????!!!....

remember - send me an e-mail!!!!! thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment