Friday, December 4, 2009

Green Again!!!

























As I suspected (hoped) our weather turned nice and once again the grass is green! Which is actually a bit un-nerving in December!

Congratulations to brother in law, John, on acquiring a Harley Davidson motorcycle - I've seen the pictures and it looks very nice! But, John, when I told you to buy yourself a bike for Christmas, I meant a bicycle!!!! hahahahaha

I have not done any Christmas shopping yet - I've decided to keep it simple this year and try to go with gift certificate and/or gift basket - so I should be able to manage to get it done in a day or so!

Real estate is fairly quiet - typical for this time of year. I have some closings in December, which is nice and a couple in January. And things should pick up again around February - I look forward to it!!!

Today's pictures were taken at night (no, duh!) of the moon (again, no duh!!!!) Didn't come out exactly right, but one night when it was very cloudy, the moon had a perfect ring around it - was really neat. Anyway we tried to take a picture of it and this was the result. I doubt if it will be making the cover of "Photography Today" anytime soon.

check back in a couple of days, though - I can promise more interesting shots - I bought a santa outfit for the cats and they are very eager to try it and have their pictures taken - so should be more exciting pictures next week - if you like pictures of pissed off cats that is!!!!!! I know, I'm sick!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, very funny Patti, I still do not have the Harley, it is having new tires put on it then it will be delivered from Orlando to Daytona.
    I am looking forward to its arrival.
    john

    ReplyDelete