Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nearly Christmas



Well just a couple of days until Christmas! Today is baking day - Rick and I made out usual assortment of tarts, double batch of shortbread, chocolate/peanut clusters and Kris's special request - gooey rice krispie squares. So, I think we're done!

It's been very quiet of late. Nothing much exciting. We have been staying out of the stores on peak hours, but have still managed to get our shopping done. We really didn't do any shopping until last weekend - but did manage to get it wrapped up in a couple of days. Jamie requested tee-shirts with the Family Guy or South Park logo on the front, but I wasn't able to locate any in time for Christmas. It was too late to buy on ebay (where I am sure they are available) but I can get him some for his birthday in June.

Rick and I purchased a Blue Ray for ourselves for Christmas - I was in the store yesterday looking to buy a couple of movies, so I asked a clerk what section the Blue Ray movies were in, she called out to another clerk - 'WHERE ARE THE BLUE MOVIES????" we got a giggle out of that!!

So, for the next few days we plan to sit by the fire, eat Christmas treats and watch "blue" movies hahahahha

Today's pictures are from our friends Bill and Andrea who have a gorgeous house near Almonte. Andrea puts food out for the deer and I snapped this of the deer feeding in their back yard. And also their cat Felix - a very LARGE cat - although much is just fur!

No comments:

Post a Comment