Friday, February 12, 2010

Bummer









What a way to start the 2010 Olympics!!! Really too bad about that luger - I am really surprised that those metal posts weren't padded - but hindsight is everything, isn't it?

And, of course, the protesters have to disrupt the torch run and plan to be at the opening ceremonies - oh good. And the weather sucks!!! I think they're importing snow from the Alps!!! hahaha

Not sure yet about the NASCAR truck race at Daytona tonite (first real race of the season unless you're counting the Bud-Shoot-out, the ARCA race, the Re/Max Toyota race & the Gatorade Duals!) but think they've got the dryers & blowers out on the trace & Daytona does have lights, so I'm hopeful the race will get underway.

Having a few friends up for the Daytona 500 on Sunday - can't wait. I am looking forward to the season even if my driver (Jeff Gordon) totally sucks! hey, it's NASCAR! I also pull for Marcos Ambrose (the Auzzie) Scott Speed, Carl Edwards & sometmes Tony Stewart & Greg Biffle

Tonite I plan on watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics and/or the truck race & enjoying the wonderful fire Rick made.

Today's picture - count the cats in the dining room!!! (of course, I don't condone or encourage them to lie on the dining room table, but....what are you gonna do???) It's okay, we rarely actually EAT at the table - we're grown-ups, we can eat any-freaking-where we want & we WANT to eat in the living room watching TV!!!)

cats are: Buddy (on the chair) Nibbles (on the table) Max (on the window ledge & spaced out on his happy pills) & if you can name them all, you're probably reading my blog too much! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment