Thursday, January 6, 2011

nice weather


We're having real nice weather lately. A bit crispy, but nice and sunny today and just the odd flurry of snow. But, really quite mild for January and not much accumulation of snow either. Another bad year for snow-mobiling, I guess.


I had a quiet day at home today - kind of nice - as I had a busy few days earlier this week. I listed a very nice, completely renovated house near Foresters Falls on Monday. It's been on the market before, so I do hope it sells while I have it. As I said a real nice place - older brick home that's been re-drywalled, re-wired & plumbed, big addition, and new heated garage - all for under $175,000. A real bargain in my books!


Yesterday we bought ourselves a George Foreman grill - it was half price and I've wanted one for a while - great for cooking hamburgers - the grease really does drain away and it makes a nice burger. I'm looking forward to trying some steaks on it soon. It sure is a bitch to clean, though - I think the trick is to clean it it right away, before it cools.


Today's picture is of Missy - she's a big girl, but that pretty, classic tabby face!

No comments:

Post a Comment