Thursday, December 15, 2011

'nother nice day!

We had another unseasonabley warm day - I think it hit +11 C.  I  guess I could have hung out laundry to dry if I'd wanted to.  Mind you we're trying to do laundry and other things after 7 during "off peak" hours. 

The pellet stove seems to be saving us a considerable amount on our hydro bill.  We used much less electricity this November than we did last November.  Of course, it hasn't been all that cold either.  Still, we haven't had the electric heaters on at all - and that's a good thing!

Not much on the go today - popped into the office for a few minutes to pick up some paperwork for a nice little place we're listing just outside of Renfrew.  Don't expect much action over the next couple of weeks, but you never know.  There are always people looking!

I snapped this cute picture of Nibbles in all her Christmas finery - well....actually we have MORE Christmas finery - I just can't get it all on her at once......

No comments:

Post a Comment