Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!









Well looks like we'll be eating a LOT of chocolate for the next few days!! It is going on 8 o'clock and so far only about 20 kiddies - and I'm afraid the "rush" is over. I bought chocolate bars and chips for many, MANY more than that. In fact I have two large bowls of mini chocolate bars still left. Ahhhh, I miss the good old days when we got dozens and dozens of kids!

Funny, I see very few homemade costumes - cheaper to buy them at Wal-Mart, I guess.

Just got a two more trick or treaters - nice girls - said they always came up to our place because we have the best decorated house! We do make an effort - mind you, nothing like we used to do - Jamie & Kris used to always do a couple of stuffed dummies, fresh graves, axes and knives in pumpkins and Jamie used to line the front walk with flaming torches. The flaming torches always worried me a bit - but we never had an incident (or lawsuit - haha)

Today's picture is our flabby tabby - Missy - perched like a princess on a pillow and our "best decorated" house. It wasn't until I was downloading the pictures that I even noticed Buddy sitting beside the giant pumpkin. the perfect Halloween cat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment