Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Fall!








Isn't this super weather??? I love this this time of year! I know most people like Spring, but I like this time of year when it is a comfortable temperature, no a/c's needed, no bugs - and Halloween just around the corner.

Must have been a good year for pumpkins this year - I think No Frills had hundreds of large pumpkins for sale! I can't remember EVER seeing so many for sale - I'm sure the stores will be giving them away by October 31st. I have a giant inflatable pumpkin that I will get set up on the front lawn soon.

Rick's been busy this week - finishing the venting under the eaves and painting the back of the house. Tomorrow he is putting in 3 new roof vents - these are much larger than the old ones. The idea is to increase the amount of air-flow in the attic. I think the last job will be to blow about 6 more inches of insulation in the attic. whew! He's been very busy this summer

I'm keeping busy as well - although real estate in Renfrew hasn't re-bounded quite like it has in Ottawa - it's picking up now.

Kris had 2 wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday - I think he was expecting it to be much worse than it actually was. He was back at work today and out to a friend's birthday party tonite - I'd say he was back to normal

Seeing it was such a nice day, we took the Pony for a drive towards Dacre, then on to Calabogie. Many of the trees have already lost their leaves as you can see by these two pictures I took at a bridge on Mount St. Patrick Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment