Friday, October 30, 2009

where does the time go?


One day to Halloween!!! Wow - I cannot believe October is nearly over. I have enough treats for about 100 kids although it has been many MANY years since we have had that many kids. The last few years have been around 45 - 50. But, you never know - much depends the weather.

I'm trying not to get caught up in this H1N1 flu panic. I'm tend to not freak out over those things too much. Besides, I understand one doctor out here ordered 100(whoops - meant 1000 not 100) vaccines and received 120 - so I suppose no point in worrying about it - since there isn't likely to be enough to go around anyway!!!

It must be harder for those with kiddies, though. Rick has suggested we simply hibernate for a while, but where the fun in that????

Last weekend we had a fabulous visit with our friends Pam and Terry who are RV'ers. We had a great visit for a few days and then they were off to Sudbury and then onto the U.S. for the winter.

I haven't taken many pictures this week - it's just been raining and foggy and depressing, so here is one that a friend of Rick's e-mail him. A 1936 stainless stell car

No comments:

Post a Comment